BarroMetrics Views: July 5 – Enquiries
I was planning to post this on Monday, June 19. But, I received quite a few emails asking how to register, so I’m posting the entry today. The link for registration will be posted on June 19.
The main email question raised was: how is July 5 different? It’s different because I’m attempting to synthesise live trading with supporting content.
If you have attended a live trading presentation, you’ll probably have shared the same reaction: how boring!
- The presenter rattles on about what he plans to do;
- The market does its thing, taking its own sweet time. In the meantime, the presenter has to somehow fill the empty minutes. You know the ones, the minutes spent waiting for the trade to setup and follow-through!
That’s what I wanted to avoid. So, on July 5, the real-time trading will be used as a context to a process. Follow the process you ensure you are taking a high-quality trade:
- One with the appropriate reward: risk ratio, and
- One with the pre-planning that prevents the 3Fs (fight, flight, or fear) from kidnapping our neo-cortex. As a result, you’ll eliminate most of your impulse trades.
Also, each registrant will receive:
- A mechanical trend-trading method
- An equity journal spreadsheet that calculates the essential trading stats (retail USD 130.00 to USD 225.00); and
- A template for the psych journal.
The second question raised was: will the presentation be made available to those living ex-Singapore?
That will depend on the registrations. We’ll need around 30 to justify the costs of streaming. Also, the time is a factor for overseas traders. The presentation takes place between 19:15 to 21:15:
- In Sydney, that’s 21:15 to 23:15
- In New York, that’s 7:15 to 9:15 and
- In London, that’s 12:00 to 14:00
- You’ll have a professional model for analysing the markets
- You’ll have a process for skirting the three major mistakes made by 90% of traders.
- You’ll receive high-quality attendance gifts.
Stayed tuned for Monday’s post. And no, I won’t release the rego link before June 19.
Image credits: iqoption